Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh How Sweet!!

My sister in law lives with me and I had to bring her feminine hygeine products to her work yesterday.  Apparently this guy she works with got all excited and told her I was hot... until he found out I was married!!  I'm so flattered!  It's been a long time since someone other than my husband thought I was hot... although I was looking pretty smoking.  With the exception of the shirt I was wearing, I think I looked pretty at work today too.  I'm so glad to finally have a job where I can get my nails done.  I'm going to use my first paycheck to catch up on some bills and then my next for a birthday/father's day gift for my husband but after that I'm going to get myself beautified!!!  I'm going to go get a much needed hair cut, fix my high lights and get myself a manicure and pedicure!!  I absolutely cannot wait!  I just hope this job doesn't bring me down.

I love the people I work with, however there is this guy there that I met once when I was in high school.  He was a total douche who told me I needed to stop eating and get my fat ugly ass out of his face because he wanted to talk to my bff.  We got into a rather heated verbal altercation but he speaks to me rather nicely (you know, as nice as a douchebag can) so he must not remember me.  I took the chance as I was leaving to see if there were any other BBW's at my work and there's only one, I guess that's a step up from the zero that was at my last work place.  Still, I miss having my posse to hang out with!

Speaking of BBW, my sister in law is apparently a "hottie cam" girl on Fubar (I'm guessing that's how you spell it).  She's at the lower end of fat but she's really pretty (lucky).  I thought she was getting paid to do it though but I guess not.  If I wasn't married and I thought I could get paid to do it, I'd totally join a webcam site, lol.  As it is, my husband doesn't like when I dress provacatively, chances are he wouldn't let me do that sort of thing, hahaha.

Well, I'm off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment